Tuesday, October 29, 2019

My Experience Working on Two Horror Films

Hello today blog is about my experience working my scary short 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   so I made short scar y story. It was a very fun project to work on to show my creative mind I've been waiting to finally make a horror film and edit so it was the perfect timing. So first what I did was download the clips that were giving to me then I hop onto Final cut I already had my idea I wanted a suspenseful short film where you don't know what is going to happen if there's a jumpscare. I also wanted a very creepy old school type vibe going into this film. Since this is my first ever solo scary short I wanted it to be perfect no mistakes I wanted everything to be on point and just give you chills. The process was very simple but very long it took about a week to finish the whole thing. The first thing I did was get my idea then I got the clips I wanted to use and I also downloaded extra clips. Then id made sure everything was timed perfectly I also had to keep making changes to the clips somewhere just too long and it made me lose interest so that made a changeable how could i make a horror film that's very suspenseful all the way from the start and keep people attention so I decided to make the clips shorter and make the transaction shorter then I had to adjust the music to make sure the timing was perfect then I had to make an intro I wanted to fool people into thinking that my scary short wasn't gonna be scary. Then I had some of my classmates react to it and they all didn't want to watch to the end and all got scared in the end I even got the same person twice lol. All in all, this was a very fun project to work on and is one of my favorite projects I worked on so far.                                             
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. That was really good. Very spooky with the jack in the box music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video makes me understand just how twisted Annabelle is from what she's viewing. I would like to hear her heartbeat throughout the entire clip. This is the best use of a build up and then jump at the end. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete